SHEQ and Beyond documents and installs Quality Systems to the ISO 9001 International Standard, or any other quality standard, for example, the Motor Industries’ QS 9000 Standard or the Lexel (excellence in legal practice management and client care) Standard by the England and Wales’ Law Society’s Lexcel (excellence in legal practice management and client care) quality system.
- assist with writing a policy (a policy is a promise about how you will conduct business).
- write procedures for:
- Customer focus – the definition of Quality is meeting the customer’s requirements. This first procedure describes how we discover the customer’s real requirements;
- Control of Design and Development – we encourage the use of Quality tools such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), 5 Y’s, SWOT Analysis and Force Field Analysis;
- Corrective and Preventative Action;
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – we do statistical investigations of processes, set up control charts and conduct training on plotting and interpreting the control charts (this process is not appropriate for all companies).
These four procedures, if implemented, generate the “Return on Investment” in a Quality System.
We are able to write the other procedures needed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
We are able to conduct internal audits to measure progress or train internal auditors.